Tuesday 14 August 2018

EDXC Conference 2018 Bratislava, 31 August - 3 September


Chrissy at Scandinavian Weekend Radio in Virrat, Finland, 
during the EDXC 2017 post-conference road trip.

I'm not as active at this blog as I once was. My three columns for RadioUser magazine, editing BDXC Communication, community and political work and Airbnb co-hosting take up a lot of my time these days. Not to mention a lovely social life. Apologies, I will try to blog more from autumn 2018.

However, a reminder that this year's European DX Council Conference is almost upon us. I can't wait for a few days in lovely Bratislava and then Vienna, taking in radio station tours, good presentations and great company, interesting architecture, scenery and hopefully some good veggie food too.

I'll be Tweeting and Instagramming from the conference - you can follow me @chrissycurlz
My report will appear in the November 2018 issue of RadioUser, out late October. A different report will also appear in October's issue of BDXC Communication.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So see you in Bratislava. Regards.

PaulRuslingRadio said...

I cant find a FOLLOW button to see Chrissy's blog whenever they pop up. Are they really Top Secrte?

URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com) Your Name:............... Your Country:............... Your Occupation:............... Loan Amount Needed:............... Loan Duration............... Monthly Income:............... Your Telephone Number:..................... Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:............... Contact Us At : fastloanoffer34@gmail.com Phone number :+918929509036

Once upon a time: to smartphones and podcast apps

Once upon a time, many years ago, when I was a child, I used to dream of owning a magic book that would contain every comic strip, poe...