- 2007-2010: 'PEARLS' training course for women in West London with women from the Panjabi centre in Southall.
- 2008-2009: imMEDIAte transnational learning partnership.
- WRG was a partner in a transnational Learning Partnership with organisations in Spain and Austria, funded by the EU's Grundtvig programme.
- 2007-2008: Unknown Voices. WRG was a partner in this project, recording the stories of women who have experienced homelessness.
- 2007: On-line tutorials: Writing for Radio.2005: Unsung Heroines - Writings and reminiscences from World War II through a Lottery-funded project.
Thursday, 8 March 2012
International Women's Day: UK Women’s Radio Group
The Women’s Radio Group is a UK arts charity committed to providing training for women in all areas of radio production. They provide information on opportunities for women in the radio industry and a networking resource for women interested in radio.
They also regularly work in partnership with media training organisations and community groups to develop opportunities in radio for women.
Previous projects have included:
Chrissy at Scandinavian Weekend Radio in Virrat, Finland, during the EDXC 2017 post-conference road trip. I'm not as active at ...
Mika Mäkeläinen and Chrissy Brand talk with Liu Hengyi in China via FaceTime (Photo FDXA) The EDXC 2017 conference was a smoothly r...
Image from hermanmunster.deviantart.com With an increase in interest in numbers stations of late I thought I'd reprint my 3 part a...
Part 1 is on 1 Dec 2012 Continues on 4 Dec 2012