Tuesday 15 November 2011

Polish Radio Warsaw B11


I tracked Polish Radio down on 3955kHz on Sunday 13 November at 1800 UTC. This is their only broadcast on shortwave at present. I prefer to listen on shortwave as that is more convenient than via the internet. I am working at a computer most days so do not wish to spend much leisure time at a computer too.



I disagreed with the Multitouch programme listeners who sing the praises of DRM. DRM is never going to take off- there are no receivers. Stick to analogue shortwave please.

Hoping they remain on shortwave so I can hear what Poland thinks about the world and plan my future trips there... I tried contacting the station via their website form but it would not send ...

No comments:

Once upon a time: to smartphones and podcast apps

Once upon a time, many years ago, when I was a child, I used to dream of owning a magic book that would contain every comic strip, poe...